Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tidbits


     When your two-year-old is quiet for more than about ten seconds, she's probably trying to eat a whole box of cocoa powder and pouring the rest in the soup she's supposed to be eating. (At least she had a bib). 



     And when you try to capture the cuteness of a morning spent outside, you will likely get a majority of pictures like these.



     And maybe one like this.
     Sisters
Rosy at 9 days old

My, how that sheet has faded!, I-I-I mean My, how they've grown!



     Love watching her draw



Love watching her read


Ready for pre-school

Learning to draw hearts from an M and a V


Me: Who is it?
Lily: That's you, and that's Dada, and that's me...I have a peanut head...and that's Rosy. And we're jumping on the trampolines that were a svadobný dar (wedding present) from Verka. 


Lashes. 
     Going to open house at the pre-school
All dressed up in her best smile.



Already acting like she owns the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment