Sunday, January 8, 2012

Favorites, 2011

Ok, I've tried. Lord knows I have. But I just couldn't seem to narrow it down to one favorite picture of Lily a month. There were some months that were favorite-rich and others that were a little threadbare, so to heck with it! (Gosh darn it!) You're just gonna have to put up with 54. Without further ado, in chronological order, I give you Lily, from baldy to a little less bald, 2011:
Learning to hold her head up


This wouldn't rotate for some reason



Wearing the hat ''Auntie'' Rachael made her


Practicing sitting up

Thumbs up for summer






My toybox just exploded


Čo???

It's a dog! With BUNNY EARS!!



New-found freedom





Chew toy



Starting to stand

You come here often?



Peace!

Cruising the neighborhood






















In a previous post I mentioned that she was sick, but that you wouldn't know it. I have learned my lesson in saying such things. Poor little angel got sick sick. Then Tomáš and now me. But she taught me one thing, though, that it truly is possible to have joy in all circumstances. From her stuffy breathing, snotty upper lip, jangly cough and sweaty little head she was still smiling. And laughing. And trying to make us laugh. And seeking adventure in the doctor's office, as well as with the door-to-door salesman who came to our house. I will do well to think of that as my sickness sets in and all I feel like doing is whining and complaining.
Oh yeah, which picture is your favorite? I definitely have one, can you guess which?

2 comments: