Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back To School

I told myself when I quit Facebook that I wanted to blog a whole lot more often, knowing full well that I have precious little time to actually do that. So my solution was to try and do super quick little ''slice of life'' posts like this one. Today the whole of Slovakia returned to school and preschool and our not-so-little (as she often reminds me) Lily could not have been happier about that fact. Since her last day of school in June she had been asking when she got to go back. And our morning-ly question was ''is today September?'' Let's hope she keeps this kind of enthusiasm through high school. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those faces. I can't even...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! That's Rosy in 90% of her pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rosie's picture smile! Ruby has a very distinct one too! hehehe

    ReplyDelete