Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sledding!

     Yesterday I was sick as a dog. A sick, sick dog. I assume it was the flu, given the fact that even my hair hurt, and the way that it wiped the floor with me. In other words, walking across the floor absolutely exhausted me. A couple times I went running for the toilet or the bucket, whichever was closer, but never threw up. I attribute this to the activated charcoal I had taken the night before and a couple of times yesterday. I am absolutely thrilled with the stuff. I've given it to Lily the past two times she's been throw-uppy and it's decreased her episodes to only a few. And for me it singlehandedly saved my breast milk supply. Tomáš introduced me to it when I first moved here (it's commonplace here) but I never really put much stock into it. Too bad, too. I could have saved myself a LOT of...well, water. But enough about all that, the girls got to go sledding for the first time together. Last year we didn't have any snow and the year before Rosy was a newborn. So Tomáš took them out to a sledding hill up the street. Lily had a ball. And I got to hug cold cheeks afterward.      










No comments:

Post a Comment