Friday, January 25, 2013

Momentky

     Gosh, I really hate to be the apologetic blogger who is always excusing herself for not writing (I'm told this is a blogging faux pas which, unrelatedly, my friend Nick pronounces fox paws) ummm, but I do really wish I would write more because I have no shortage of ideas, what I lack is focus. I don't know if it's being mom to a two year old and a two month old or what, but my mind is as scattered as Lily's toys and therefore all I seem to be able to scrounge up lately are picture posts. But who doesn't love a good picture post anyway? Especially with girls as cute as ours. I suspect talking about how cute your kids are is also a blogging faux pas, so slap some handcuffs on me 'cause I'm guilty as charged.
     For now, here are a handful of momentky, a Slovak word I love...
  
Tough chick. Just look at the size of her hand.


Nobody's tough when they're yawnin', am I right?


Sisters



Rosebud



Daddy's little helper



Beauty






Mama's little helper


Spoonful of honey







*If the video were clearer you would see that the title of the book is ''97 Ways to Make a Baby Laugh.''

No comments:

Post a Comment