Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter

     Our Easter was just about everything it should be. Snow, getting doused with water, whipped with reeds, a trip to the mall...Yeah, you know. Actually, the trip to the mall was for the sole purpose of avoiding the whipping and watering. Call me a party pooper, a spoilsport, a wet (and whipped) blanket but I HATE this tradition. Thankfully, T has respected my admonishment that this is not my tradition (so get that Dixie cup out of my face!), for the most part. I will keep my tradition of coloring and hiding eggs, filling baskets with cute and fun little toys, going to church and visiting family thankyouverymuch. The mall will be optional. 

Here's a quick glimpse from Green Thursday through Easter Monday.   

Lots of reading

Loving the old-fashioned wrappers


Egg cookies










Easter baskets


Easter Sunday lunch




Best Lego display ever



All the cousins

Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment