Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tidbits

  Here's a post from a little while back. The words I started with were a little too deep, so I scrapped them and will opt for a picture post instead.  




Lily's Barbies get more disturbing by the day.

...especially with this face. 

Fierce.

Not so fierce. 

Speculating.

Lily likes to wear Rosy's coat on backwards, zipped up with the hood on the right way. 

She wrote this backwards on the outside and then closed the door. 


Insert maniacal laughter here.

Hallo. Kto je tam?

Lily tells me this is me laying on a bed, dreaming of Rosy (in the bubble). 

Lady milk carton in a mini skirt and high heels (my description).


Mermaid

''Pani Poštarka'' (Mrs.Postwoman)


First haircut










Counting rings


She called it Horseland



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my heart. Seeing Lily grow up so fast is making me cry! I hate that we are so far apart! Is she loving her long hair? Such sweet, gorgeous girls, both of them (Rosy's curls!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Rosy has the best bedhead, too : ) Yes, Lily likes having long hair, and I like her not being mistaken for a boy. Rosy, on the other hand... I wish we lived closer too : (

    ReplyDelete