Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mamas Day/ Deň Matiek


I've been sitting on this post for weeks now. (What else is new?) So here's a post dedicated to my most loyal reader. We love you, Mom!!!
Griz football tryouts at the U of M? 

Picture for posterity. Lily has one too. The snaps were too weak to wear but I LOVEd these velvet cuties. 






She spotted a dog on a balcony. 


I almost cried when I brought the girls out here and discovered ALL the trees and bushes had been cut. What used to be a lush hedge is now a wasteland. 

A gift T received from someone or other : ) Rosehip jam, which I had previously only heard about (YUM!), coffee beans and honey. 

They looked so cute that morning to me. 

Rosy's bouquet

I made homemade Sriracha. Doesn't taste the same, but it's still delicious. And no MSG. 

I made this recipe.  Mine looked a little different, because I had eaten all my ramps (wild garlic). 


No comments:

Post a Comment