Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog post so long you can watch hair grow

These pictures were taken starting back in April. So let's just call this the world's longest catch-up post.

At the close of every meal, Lily insists on rubbing the remaining food through her hair.


This one's for you, Mom. Your tree and your little angel.


She was crying because she couldn't fit any more clothes on.


Two little lady bugs

Visiting Dedko (grandpa) at work




Lily squeals with joy at the sight of her cousin, Verka, whom she calls Ika.


A little piece of Montana came to visit. My friend Glenna, who now lives in Switzerland, and her mom came and stayed with us for a few days.

Swiss flag in Bratislava


Glenna and Sue

''I feel like I should drink a ton of coffees. They're so cheap here!''

This happened more than once in four days.



Lily and her favorite buddy, Mr. Monkey


May 23rd. Pants starting to be unbuttonable.


I elasticized an old pair of my sunglasses and Lily loves them. She can't quite say glasses yet, so she calls them sassies.

Guitar serenade while running around

I can't get enough of this.

We attended the wedding of two friends, Juro and Andrejka


You wouldn't believe the heartache and heartbreak I went through over this outfit.

She loves to balance on her books.

This field struck me as so beautiful that day.

Girl loves her accessories.

Hairs getting longer

Adamko came to visit

Mr.Monkey and her hat. What could be better?

June 19th. A little more poppage.



I swore I'd never do her hair like this. But after waiting 20 months, a mom wants to do her girl's hair.


Family elevator pic. Sorry for the crazy eyes. I tried twice but I guess it's just how I look looking up : )

Daddy went around the corner.



We went to Dallas for my birthday dinner. Dallas the Motorest, that is ; )



Taking advantage of very rare lush green grass.








So that almost brings us up to date. I'll try not to be such a stranger. Hope you're enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment