Monday, May 9, 2011

Thing One

So, it may not be gourmet, or all that creative, or even something I haven't made before, but it's what I had time for, and it's sooooooooooooooo delicious. I have a handful of other things in the hopper, but last night I completed these shortbread cookies. It's the simplest recipe I've ever encountered (three ingredients!) and one of the tastiest. Also, it's a pleasure to make (you knead the cookie dough).
And in other food news, these cute spoons will be put into use since Lily has officially started solids. We started with carrots. Day one I was hopeful because she didn't hate it. Day two, she hated it. I don't blame you, baby, I'm not much for boiled carrot puree myself.

1 comment:

  1. really I LOVE carrots!!! be an American and add some salt :)

    ReplyDelete