Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mother(in the)hood


Hello cyberspace,

I've been tossing around the possibility of starting to blog again for a while now, but my reason for doing so (to write about being a mom) seemed a little cliché. (Oh wow, I found the accented e on our keyboard : ). As my friend Keir would say, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a [blog about motherhood], but I guess my reason for wanting to do so is not so bad. I miss writing and I miss the interaction with friends/readers. Besides, it's at least a little more of a worthwhile creative endeavor than the alternative. I've wanted to deep six my Wastebook account for a long time now because I know it's one giant, well, waste, but know it's the best way to find students (and blog readers, winky smile ; )and for them to find me. So if you'll indulge me, I'd like to try my hand at blogging again about life here in this little country with one little angel and one not-so-little angel. 

1 comment: