Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snapshots

I like how these pictures with Tomáš turned out. They kind of look studio-like. Lily was a tad bit chilly that morning so I threw on some socks over her cable-knit tights. Highly fashionable. Poor little girl gets some very silly combinations sometimes for practical purposes. Also pictured here is her most photogenic of toys : ) It's a teddy bear my aunt Susan sewed for her and brought with when they came. Doesn't he look great on camera? Also, Dedko Milan came to visit. I really hate Lily watching any kind of TV but this was a pretty sweet sight. Don't you agree? Then two nights ago in the middle of the night we heard an ear-splittingly loud sound and had no idea what it could have been. Turns out the tire on Lily's stroller blew to smitherines. Is that spelled right? I mean, can you imagine? Three in the morning and an innertube bursts in your completely quiet flat. Scary. So that's why the baby carrier pics. I was trying to find a way to take her outside since the stroller was out of commission. She seemed to like it after the initial confusion wore off. Much more than she did at, say, three months old. And then lastly is just a picture of Lily in an Easter-appropriate onesie that I knew would be worn for the last time, so I wanted to grab a quick picture of her in it. Besides, isn't she just irresistible in those stripey tights?  
Caught some nice light that morning

''What a big bird!'' Tomáš. ''That's Big Bird,'' Me. ''Scary,'' Tomáš.
Hands-free device

Hoppy Easter, everyone

2 comments:

  1. Jess! I'm so happy for you! These are beautiful!
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenny. She's beautiful, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete