Friday, March 23, 2012

Gimme gimme!

If I believed in karma, I'd say it was probably payback time to all the parents of screaming kids I made snap judgements about, immediately labeling them as spoiled. Lily has reached that age when she is testing limits and using her skills to get what she wants. And by skills I mean god-awful screech backed by one powerful set of lungs. And let me tell you, it works. The grocery store is the worst. We make our way through the aisles and she thinks every single thing I pick up is the be-all and end-all and she must have it in her grasp like NOW! And when I do give in just to get her to stop screeching, her next step is to chew through, bite into or chew the label off of everything possible. Then it gets really interesting when we're in line and she's screeching for other people's groceries. Not pretty. It makes it pretty difficult to keep the low profile I try so hard to maintain.

2 comments:

  1. Wow she's gotten so big!! And she does look pretty innocent...

    ReplyDelete