Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Here and there

You know the old phrase, If you can't beat 'em, put everything in safe containers and just let her have at it? That old phrase? Well, we have had mixed success with Lily and her no-nos. There are some things she's actually really good about and others? Well, others just seem to elude her. Most of the time it's like she truly doesn't realize it's a no-no despite the 8,000,000 times we've told her. I've tried raising my voice, making a serious face, swatting her little tush, even slapping her hand and she just looks at me with those doe eyes. So, yeah. That's what happened this morning. I emptied the whole cupboard of all teas, coffees and snack foods and put them in the cupboard where she's allowed to play. Hm. What are ya gonna do?

Lily loves to play Legos but looks like this most of the time. Until I help her put them together.

She spotted a dog on a balcony. She could not look more like my dad here.

I love the fields this time of year. You can see for miiiiiles.


We saw Da-da and he told us to wait a second...

And then returned like this (best viewed large : )
We visited Babka and Dedko and here's what Tomáš did.


Ok, so actually he gave a front-yard concert for his adoring fans.

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine as much as we have been! Yesterday I was feeding Bug some yogurt while on the square in our town and it was so windy it blew the yogurt right off her spoon! 
YOU have a nice Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment